Views:7 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-02-23 Origin:Site
Permanent N35 Neodymium Strong Ring Magnet
1.Use high-quality rare earth materials, do not use waste, recycled material
2.Factory direct sales, direct profit to customers
3.Samples and small quantity are available.
4.Excellent shipping forwarder to help delivery magnet
5.Flexible Payment items include T/T in advance and western union, and others
1. Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
2. Temperature: the max operation temp is up to 200 degree centigrade or 380 curie temperature;
3. Grade:N33-N52,33M-48M,30H-45H,30SH-42SH,30UH-40UH and 28EH-35EH;28AH-35AH.
4. Shape: Block,Ring,Disc,Cylinder,Rod,Bae,Cube,Sphere,Strip,etc.
5. Size: According to customers' request;
6. Coating: Ni, Zn, NiCuNi, gold, copper, epoxy and so on;
7. Application: Motors, rotors, wind turbines, wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters automobiles and so on
By Air: If the goods will be shipped by air, all the magnetic should be degaussed and we will use Iron sheet to shield.
By Sea: If the goods are will be shipped by sea, we will place a pallet on the bottom of cartons.
9.Payment methord: T/T, Western Union, Paypal.
First, the definition of magnetic tile: magnetic tile talking about here is a permanent magnet in a permanent magnet motor is mainly used in the tile-shaped magnets.Second, the magnetic tile classification: magnetic tile depending on their raw materials are mainly three categories:1, ferrite magneti
Plastalloy Chip Collector Flexible Ferrite MagnetPlastalloy™ Flexible Ferrite Magnetic Chip Collector Painted Plastalloy Flexible Ferrite MagnetPainted Plastalloy™ Flexible Ferrite Magnet Special Cutting TechniquesSpecial Cutting Tec
The ferrite is made of iron oxide and other ingredients. Generally can be divided into permanent ferrite, soft ferrite and rotating ferrite three.Permanent magnet ferrite, also known as ferrite magnet, is what we usually see the black small magnet. Its composition of raw materials are mainly iron ox