F48*20*10mm NdFeB Block Magnet
Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron (NdFeB) magnets, also knewn as “Neo” magnets, offer the strongest magnetic power today.
They are particularly suitable for high volume production with varieties of shapes and sizes.
Precise dimensional control can be achieved in machining processes.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
- Temperature: the max operation temp is up to 220 degree centigrade
- Grade:N33-N52,33M-48M,33H-48H,30SH-45SH,30UH-38UH and 30EH-35EH;
- Shape: ring,block,disc,bar and so on;
- Size: according to customers' request;
- Coating: Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy and so on;
- Process Flow: Raw material-----Mixing-----Melting-----Powder-----Pressing-----Sintering----MagneticTesting
-----Cutting & Grinding-----Coating-----Inspection-----Packing and shipping
Application: Motors, Generators, Sensors, Speakers, Earphones and other musical instruments, Magnetic therapy devices,
Magnetic Chuck, Magnetic bearings and couplings, NdFeB Pot Magnet and other magnetic applications.