Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-06-15 Origin:Site
1. Development of the product: NdFeB since 1983 years before the invention of slow development, has developed rapidly in recent years, 96 360 tons of Chinese, Japanese production 2,000 tons, US production of 1,000 tons, but the 2006 Chinese production 60,000 tons, Japan yield 2000 tons, almost no other country, the world production of sintered NdFeB and viscosity combined 10 tons (of which 20,000 tons bonding).
2. Enterprise: 1998 years ago the Western world faster than China's development and China's development is slow. But so far, only four companies in Japan, the United States only one, only one Europe, and China has more than a hundred, so China is the world's largest producer of NdFeB, but not power. China NdFeB production 60% in Zhejiang, Shanxi and other Beijing-Tianjin region, NdFeB sales base in Shenzhen, Ningbo and Beijing.
3. Development of performance: development is the use of NdFeB performance depends on process improvement and advanced equipment was quickly developed. China 96 years ago, the best performance for the N38, the world's best for the N48, and the N52 in 2006 China was the world's best best for N52 (large-scale production), performance improved quickly, NdFeB performance improvement of China Faster, China has gradually transformed from a producing country for the production of power.
4. The process of development: the first is the wet production process NdFeB, with toluene or gasoline as a protective agent, milling production, lower performance, was developed to dry production (jet mill) performance can be greatly improved, but the best performance can only be N45, but since the invention of the rejection band (SC) after the process performance has been greatly improved, the current batch overtaken can reach N52.
5. Development of the device: ball into the jet mill, ingot to slab to hydrogen broken, single sintering furnace into a continuous multi-type sintering furnace, simply press the auto press, equipment development technology breakthrough is to reduce the cost of performance NdFeB improve the key.
6. After the development process: the early NdFeB subsequent processing rather monotonous and waste also large, mainly processing technology have sliced, line cutting, drilling, centerless grinding, vertical mill, etc., with the rapid development of NdFeB expanding the field of application, processing technology and equipment have changed a lot, sleeve holes (improve the comprehensive utilization of the material), set tile, tile-sided grinding mill and other new processing technology has been widely used for NdFeB reduce costs and improve the accuracy to create the conditions.
Hefei Super Electronics Co., Ltd.
First, the definition of magnetic tile: magnetic tile talking about here is a permanent magnet in a permanent magnet motor is mainly used in the tile-shaped magnets.Second, the magnetic tile classification: magnetic tile depending on their raw materials are mainly three categories:1, ferrite magneti
Plastalloy Chip Collector Flexible Ferrite MagnetPlastalloy™ Flexible Ferrite Magnetic Chip Collector Painted Plastalloy Flexible Ferrite MagnetPainted Plastalloy™ Flexible Ferrite Magnet Special Cutting TechniquesSpecial Cutting Tec
The ferrite is made of iron oxide and other ingredients. Generally can be divided into permanent ferrite, soft ferrite and rotating ferrite three.Permanent magnet ferrite, also known as ferrite magnet, is what we usually see the black small magnet. Its composition of raw materials are mainly iron ox